A biofilm is a slimy coating that bacteria spit out in order to protect themselves from detection of the immune system and also to stop any antibiotics or any fungus from getting in and breaking them up.
Undetected in the immune system
They don’t show in tests
Resist to antibiotics which makes them very difficult to eradicate with antibiotics
Survive in the immune system without the immune system planning an attack on it
Resistant to the activities of the host immune system
Biofilms are “quorum sensing” which means they communicate with each other. They can be yeast, bacteria or viruses and because they are sticky they harbor things like heavy metals and endocrine disruptors which are harmful to the body.
Examples of conditions related to Biofilm
“Biofilms have been found to be involved in a wide variety of microbial infections in the body, by one estimate 80% of all infections. Infectious processes in which biofilms have been implicated include common problems such as bacterial vaginosis, urinary tract infections, catheter infections, middle-ear infections, formation of dental plaque, gingivitis, coating contact lenses, and less common but more lethal processes such as endocarditis, infections in cystic fibrosis, and infections of permanent indwelling devices such as joint prostheses, heart valves, and intervertebral disc…. It has recently been shown that biofilms are present on the removed tissue of 80% of patients undergoing surgery for chronic sinusitis.” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biofilm, n.d.)
It has been found that botanicals and essential oils have been shown the most effective method of eradicating these biofilms. More specifically, a product called Biocidin® has been proven to completely dismantle biofilms.
Benefits of Biocidin® which uses antimicrobial compounds to:
Stop Quorum Sensing (communication between Biofilms)
Creates massive die off so bugs, heavy metals and endocrine disruptors flood the system. This die off stops the communication process
Stop the Initial Attachment of the formation of the biofilm
Stop Swarming Motility
the bugs form little legs such as flagella and pilis and go throughout the body.
Stop replication and spreading
250,000+ Complete Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSAs) performed
Biocidin® was the most HIGHLY EFFECTIVE against:
Testing showed high level of activity against:
Bacteria – klebsiella, staph, strep
Yeast – candida
Fungal species – aspergillus
“Biocidin® has been the most broadly acting and powerful agent all the substances evaluated.” -Martin Lee, PhD, Former Director, Genova Diagnostics
Information from Bio-Botanical Research and presented by Sara Treffert, FDN-P – Microbiome Keynotes 2019
Which body organ determines your quality of life? Its the same organ that is most sensitive to toxicity, metabolic problems and your lifestyle habits.
Perhaps these details will give you a hint:
Weighs 3 pounds
100,000 miles of blood vessels
More synapses/connection than stars in the Milky Way Galaxy
Fattest organ in your body
Could be suffering right now & you wouldn’t have a clue
What is this very important organ that determines your quality of life?
It’s your brain!
Top 3 Causes of Death in US:
A new study suggests that Alzheimer’s Disease may contribute to close to as many deaths in the United States as heart disease or cancer (Research published in the March 5, 2014, issue of the medical journal ‘Neurology’).
Critical questions to ask yourself:
Do you know if your brain is working right now?
How would you know if it is working?
If it’s not working would you know what to do?
Why would you want to look at your brain waves? See the image below for brain wave functions. Are any of your health and wellness conerns there? Whether it’s you or a loved one are you concerned about ADD (attention deficit disorder), ADHD, autism, depression, anxiety, poor sleep, brain fog, inability to focus, past traumatic brain inury (TBI) or more? Brain mapping is the place to start the evaluation of how well your brain waves are working for you right now.
CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW DETAILS
Once your braining mapping is complete Renovare Peak Brain Performance will create a program to reduce and reverse your health and wellness concerns. Did you know there is a biofeedback way to retrain your brain waves? It’s actually called neurofeedback and you can start today to get your brain function back!
Call Renovare Brain Peak Performance for your Free Consult today! +1(623)776-0206
Physician Timothy C. Gerhart, DC, DABCI, Dipl.Ac. (IAMA) will help you focus on the many ways to support your immune system, brain function, emotional health and well-being.
Renovare ia a health and wellness center conveniently located in Peoria, AZ with an easy access via Hwy 101 and the Union Hills exit for Scottsdale, Phoenix and Goodyear if you are looking for brain mapping, brain balancing or neurofeedback for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, learning disabilities, brain injuries, auto accidents and more.
You may be saying “Why can’t I remember anymore?” OR you may be someone how has a relative or knows someone personally with Alzheimer’s Disease and are constantly worrying whether you are going to end up incapacitated with this common memory loss condition. Whether you are experiencing some type of dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease, short term memory loss, long term memory loss or just the occasional forgetfulness just know there are so many root causes for memory loss that should consider.
The following list is not a complete list of all reasons for memory loss. There are many lifestyle changes you can choose right now to improve your memory significantly.
Short Term & Long Term Memory Loss Causes:
Excess sugars (i.e. corn syrup)
Vitamin B12 deficiency
Leaky Gut Syndrome
GMO food sources
Heavy metal poisoning
Chemically laden work environments
Hair product chemicals
cleaning product chemicals/toxins
GMO food sources
Major Life Events:
Death in the family
End of a relationship
Loss of a job
Loss of home
Major life transition
Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
Post concussion injuries
Brain wave imbalances
Excessive brain activity
Slowed brain activity
Abnormal brain waves
Poor thyroid function
Poor brain function can show up causing memory loss at any time in life. Short term memory loss or long term memory loss can be caused by a combination of the factors previously listed for memory loss.
There could be many different reasons why someone might be having memory loss. If you know someone who would like to know ‘How to improve my memory’ there are many lifestyle and environment changes that could be made right away. These changes could make a world of difference.
Renovare Brain Peak Performance is a specific program that focuses on ways to improve your memory via brain mapping (evaluation of how your brain works or doesn’t work) and brain training (neurofeedback).
Call Renovare Brain Peak Performance for your Free Consult today! +1(623)776-0206 Our health and wellness center is conveniently off Hwy 101 and the Union Hills exit in Peoria, AZ. Physician Timothy C. Gerhart, DC, DABCI, Dipl.Ac. (IAMA) will help you focus on the true root causes so you can reverse your memory loss as quickly as possible.
A health and wellness center conveniently located in Peoria, AZ with an easy access via Hwy 101 and the Union Hills exit for Scottsdale, Phoenix and Goodyear if you are looking for brain mapping, brain balancing or neurofeedback for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, learning disabilities, brain injuries, auto accidents and more.
“The Scientific Truth about Preventing, Diagnosing, and Treating Autism Spectrum Disorders – and What Parents Can Do Now” by Dr. Robert Mellio is an excellent book documenting many of the root causes behind this growing epidemic.
Research and clinically there are many common relationships to the signs and causes of autism, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), ADHD, Aspergers Syndrome, learning disabilities. Each of these are linked to multiple common threads.
Here is what we find at Renovare Brain Peak Performance:
8 Most Common Root Findings with Autism & Learning Disabilities:
1. Brain & body energy deficit disorder – The person suffering may be hyperactive, but the energy factories in their cells (mitochondria) are dysfunctioning. The end result is a brain that is suffering. At Renovare Brain Peak Performance we do a functional test on the mitochronia to see if a brain and body energy deficiency disorder is affecting the individual.
2. “Leaky Gut” or functional digestive problems – The individual may not have any digestive symptoms. With this digestive disorder the brain is affected. The result of this functional digestive problem affects normal brain function. The resulting symptoms are associated with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, learning disabilities, signs of autism (Autistic Spectrum Disorder), anxiety, depression, sleep and behavioral problems.
3. Delayed food allergies or sensitivities – Blood allergy testing for IgG and IgA typically reveals gluten, dairy and many other allergies. These food sensitivities trigger brain inflammation and brain dysfunction. Once again, the resulting symptoms are commonly found with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, learning disabilities, the signs of autism (Autistic Spectrum Disdorder), anxiety, depression, sleep and behavioral problems.
4. Multiple vitamin deficiencies – The most common vitamin deficiencies or inadequacies for learning disabilities are Vitamin D-3, Vitamin K2, Omega 3 essential fatty acids, zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and glutathione. These are especially common in genetically susceptible individuals. These deficiencies or inadequacies can lead to the early signs of autism.
5. Blood sugar & insulin problems – Blood sugar and insulin problems can lead to blood sugar swings that can trigger the symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, learning disabilities, the signs of autism, anxiety, depression, sleep, anger and destructive behavior.
6. Excessive brain & body inflammation – If the mother of a child suffered from insulin resistance, excessive weight gain, hypothyroidism and methylation problems a link is found to Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, learning disabilities, the signs of autism, anxiety, depression, sleep, anger and destructive behavior. The patient is evaluated for an abnormality call Methylation defects. We use a specific testing called ‘Methylation Gene SNP Testing’ to help us understand the unique needs of those who suffer with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, learning disabilities, the signs of autism, anxiety, depression, sleep, anger and destructive behavior problems.
7. Heavy metal & chemical toxicity – The body’s ability to detox can be be impaired or dysfunctional. Excessive heavy metals and chemical toxicity is one of the main causes of autism and the signs of autism.
8. Functional Disconnection Syndrome – A healthy mature brain makes multiple connections: top to bottom, right to left and front to back of the brain. For full brain function all of these connections need to be working. The typical brain pattern we see with a functional neurologic exam is an underactive right side of the brain (right hemisphere) and problems with poor connections. There’s also important timing that needs to happen between all parts of the brain. When different parts of the brain are not working together the symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, learning disabilities, the signs of autism, anxiety, depression, sleep challenges and disruptive behavioral problems will show up.
Overload your brain with enough stress, new information, excess highly refined sugars (especially corn syrup products), foods with gluten, GMO foods, go through a major life event (death, loss of home, end of relationship, etc) and loss of memory will easily show up. This type of memory loss is usually temporary.
The more invasive memory loss issues are Alzheimer’s Disease, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), post concussion injuries (football, auto accidents, traumatic head impact), brain toxicity (environmental or dietary) and there’s more.
Other times memory or inability to focus may be an issue is for people/children with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), ADHD, Asberger’s Syndrome, autism, learning disabilities and more.
The question you may ask is ‘How do I know if I have a serious memory loss and need help from a healthcare practitioner? One of the signs is that your memory starts to come up missing consistently.
You might be ‘addicted’ to sticky notes or strings on your fingers to remind you of things, appointments, people to remember. Your friends or family may be letting you know that you are repeating the same story several times.
It’s normal to lose your keys, car in the parking lot, wallet and other things occasionally. Normal memory loss also appears if you are an overachiever and you are pushing your brain so hard that you have overloaded it.
When your memory loss becomes chronic (repeating the same patterns over a longer period of time) and your loss of memory is getting in to way of you enjoying your life then it’s time to investigate as to what is causing your short term memory loss or long term memory loss.
Normal memory loss is temporary and it doesn’t repeat itself over an over again. If you notice that your lack of memory is getting in the way of a normal productive life you may want to have a healthcare professional perform a brain map. Brain mapping will let you know how well your brain is working and how well it is not working.
No matter what your abnormal memory loss is being caused by there is a wide variety of way to evaluate what the root causes are. Renovare Brain Peak Perforance offers the latest technology which includes Brain Mapping. A brain map will give you a brain report card. You will be able to see how well your brain is working and how it is not working.
When you are suspect that you have more serious memory issues then finding a health and wellness center that can help you with that is important. It’s time to rule out depression, post concussion syndrome, lead poisoning, heavy metal poisoning (mercury poisoning being very common), environmental toxicity, traumatic brain injury, Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), ADHD, autism, Aspberger’s Syndrome, learning disabilities and more.
You can end your memory loss questions and struggles today. Call Renovare Brain Peak Performance for your Free Consult Today! +1(623)776-0206
Renovare Brain Peak Performance is a health and wellness center conveniently located in Peoria, AZ with an easy access via Hwy 101 and the Union Hills exit for Scottsdale, Phoenix and Goodyear if you are looking for brain mapping, brain balancing or neurofeedback for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, learning disabilities, brain injuries, auto accidents and more.