How Do We Solve the Puzzle of Brain Healing?
It takes a team to help those with challenging, complex chronic health conditions and Brain Wellness is committed to your health.
How Do We Solve the Puzzle of Brain Healing?
At Renovare, we work carefully to discover the clues to the puzzle pieces that you need for healing to happen. Our experience has taught us that we need each of these 8 areas working well for brain and body Wellness. Not everybody needs help in all 8 areas – we need to evaluate which areas you are struggling with and create a personalized treatment plan to support a return to high level function & Wellness.
To make this process work, we also need to identify testing “metrics” that allow us to measure your response to the effective, safe, natural treatment approaches we may recommend for you. Since everyone is unique, a treatment that works for one person, may not work for the next person. We need to measure your response so we can know when to stop, change, or continue your treatment to best fit your unique and changing needs.
This means that our team at Renovare Brain Wellness will work to solve your puzzle so we can create a personalized brain & body balancing program that fits your needs, desires and genetic uniqueness.
At Renovare Brain Wellness, we especially enjoy helping those who “have tried everything” without success. Since our brain controls EVERYTHING, we have found that assessing brain wave activity through a Brain Scan is often key to understanding why our body does not heal and we still suffer. What especially makes the Renovare Care approach unique, is we work to balance both your Brain and your Body. We have found this unique Brain and Body balancing care approach the key to success for our most challenging patients.
In our Brain & Body healing model, we work to create the profound synergy of Functional Medicine, Functional Neurology, and Brain Balancing healing approaches. We often find results with this integrative approach for those who have “tried everything else” without results. Our body and brain are “itching to get well”. We need to identify and remove enough of the “bad stuff” and add enough of the “good stuff” to allow the natural healing and balancing process to take over and heal.
For many of those we serve, we find that we need to successfully improve ALL of the important pieces of their puzzle using the integrated model above. When we miss even one important piece, people often fail to respond as well as hoped. We have learned that missing the “brain” piece of the puzzle is often the reason for failure. For this reason, we are especially careful to do a thorough and effective job evaluating the brain “puzzle” piece so we are far more likely to be able to celebrate success with our patients.
To get started with the process of “putting together the puzzle” for you, here are some options:
- Call us for a consult appointment either with a Renovare Wellness Mentor or a Renovare Doctor.
- Schedule a Brain Scan, do a NeuroCognitive Assessment, or do a Brain Balance assessment to learn more about your brain “puzzle piece”.
- Watch our complimentary “Why Am I Not Right Since My Concussion” Introductory video.
- Read the Change Your Brain, Transform Your Life book available in our Renovare e-Store.
- Read the Why Am I Not Right Since My Concussion book available in our Renovare e-Store.
Renovare’s brain balancing approach typically includes:
- Therapeutic Lifestyle change with customized training in improving your:
- Mitochondrial energy production
- Digestive function
- Sleep and stress management
- Eating Brain Smart to fit your unique needs
- Supplementing Brain Smart to fit your unique needs
- Exercising to support brain wellness
- Detoxifying heavy metals, toxic chemicals, and toxic emotions
- Blood laboratory testing to help better understand your unique needs.
- Professional-grade nutritional supplements, herbs and homeopathics
- Unilateral spinal and extremity neurologic stimulation to support brain balance
- Neurologic Rehab home care exercises
- Neurofeedback sessions
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM),
- Painless ear acupuncture with microcurrent
- Cold laser therapy
- Pulsed magnetic field therapy
- Tracking your progress with the latest technology.
It takes a team to help those which challenging, complex chronic health conditions and we are committed to the interactive, collaborative professional teamwork needed to help you get to the roots of your problems so you can truly get well.
Our Renovare team has experience providing support for those suffering with:
- Short term memory loss
- Long term memory loss
- Difficulty focusing
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Brain fog
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Gluten sensitivities
- Crohn’s Disease
- Food sensitivities
- Chronic pain
- Migraine headaches
- Mood imbalances
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Autoimmune Diseases (180+)
- Memory loss
- Chronic fatigue
- Lack of motivation
- Sleep challenges
- Hormonal imbalances
- Weight loss
- Stress management
- Blood sugar issues
- Insulin resistance
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Cholesterol & triglycerides issues
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Disc & joint diseases
Renovare Brain Peak Performance is there to help you on multiple levels. It’s time to optimize your health and well-being with Renovare. Do you know someone with autism, Asperger’s, learning disabilities, Attention Deficit Disorder or ADHD? Please tell them about our website or refer them to Renovare Brain Peak Performance for a free consults.
Dr. Timothy C. Gerhart, D.C., D.A.B.C.I., Dipl. Ac. and the Renovare team provide a holistic brain balancing approach in the Peoria community. The first step to help with the causes of your brain fog, forgetfulness, confusion, overwhelm, short term memory loss, long term memory loss, overwhelm and difficulty focusing is a phone call away.
The solution to your anxiety, depression, brain fog, forgetfulness, confusion, overwhelm, memory loss and difficulty focusing starts with a phone call. Call (623) 776-0206 for a Consult with a Renovare Wellness Mentor Today! An entire professional health and wellness team is waiting for you at Renovare Brain Wellness which is conveniently located directly off Highway 101 at the Union Hills exit, 18969 N. 83rd Ave, Suite 1, Peoria, AZ 85382