FDA APPROVED TO TREAT LOW BACK PAIN, PLANTAR FASCITIS, AND CHRONIC PAIN ANYWHERE
Some of the Researched Mechanisms of Action from over 10,000 published research papers (the most researched of our therapies):
- Reduce inflammation in brain and body
- Increase mitochondrial energy production 40 – 50% – a battery charger for your brain and body to power healing and Wellness!
- Increases blood flow to the brain
- Repair Leaky Gut and Leaky Brain – and prevent further damage
- Stimulates making new mitochondria (biogenesis) and new nerve cells in the brain – even stimulates new brain stem cells
- Protects and even reverses Amyloid Plaques and Neurofibrillary tangles associated with dementia
- Boosts mental clarity & high level focus, concentration, and memory
- Enhances our mental sense of well-being and peaceful brain balance
- Boosts immune response to protect against infections in the brain & body and even directly kill pathogens
- Promotes anti-oxidant systems to protect us against destructive free-radicals and accelerated aging
- Protects against brain cell death from excitotoxicity and injury
- Research shows it can protect against stroke and heart attack
- Increases muscle strength and protects from injury
- Accelerates bone healing and repair
- Decreases stress hormones & boosts youth-promoting Human Growth Hormone
- Cumulative benefits so continue to improve after the therapy sessions are completed.
- No FDA reported side effects from research studies – safe & effective
- Opioid drug alternative effective for chronic back, hip, and knee pain.
- Increase Vagal nerve & parasympathetic activity to promote:
- Peaceful brain free of anxiety and depression symptoms
- Better sleep, digestion, and detoxification
- Healing & repair
- Immune tolerance (helps with food reactions and autoimmune problems)
Come Visit us on June 11, 2021 for our OPEN HOUSE to introduce the FX 405, Gift certificates for everyone who attends, healthy snacks, and much more.
CALL RENOVARE to RSVP at 623-776-0206. You can chose from 3 event times 4pm, 5 pm or 6pm. We look forward to seeing you!