Smart Supplementing for Maintaining Immune Health
- High Quality Multi-Vitamin- 4/day recommended
- VitaminK2-D3 5000mg-2/day=10,000 for most people
- Magnesium 200mg/ 2 times daily
- Omega 1300 mg daily
- Vitamin C daily
- Vitamin A Daily
- Zinc with an ionophore
Smart Supplementing after Exposure to Infectious Illness
- A vitamin K2-D3 Boost for 3 days= 25,000
- Take 5 Vitamin K2-D3 per meal (Total 75,000 Vitamin D per day) for just 3 days. This is especially effective at the first signs of feeling unwell
Other immune boosters:
Probiotics, Biocidin, Colloidal Silver, Immunoglobulin, Molecular Hydrogen, Carbon 60 & more
Stimulating the Immune System
- Breathing to Calm the Nervous System and Boost Immunity: Breathe in through 4 counts, Hold Breath for 7 counts, Breathe out slowing for 8 counts. (4,7,8 Breathing by Andrew Weil M.D.)
- Dry Gargling for3-4 repetitions. This stimulates the vagal nerve to help jump start cellular repair.
- Sunshine, walk outside, commune with nature and pets, fresh foods, avoid sugar, drink water.
- Unplug from devices & TVs to avoid Electro Magnetic Frequency damage to cellular health.
- Prepare for successful sleep: turn off the news, avoid bright lights before bed, create a peaceful bedroom, enjoy some physical activity daily.
De-stress: contemplate how to “let go”, say “no”, practice gratitude instead of worry
Immune Boosting Foods
- Berries, Nuts and Seeds
- Probiotic and Fermented Foods: Kombucha, Bubbies Brand Sauerkraut and Pickles, Kim-Chi
- Vegetables: Spinach, Kale, Cabbage, Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower, Sweet Potatoes, Pumpkin, Squash, Celery, Beets, Cucumber, Onion, Bell Peppers
- Seasonings: Turmeric, Oregano, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cumin, Ginger
- Meat and Fish: Organic Chicken, Organic Beef, Wild Caught Salmon
- Organic Chicken Vegetable Soup, Green and Black and Herbal Tea, Green Smoothies with Protein Powder, Organic Tomato Sauce, Mushrooms, Hummus
IMMUNE BOOSTING SOUP RECIPE
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup leeks, diced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 6 cups organic vegetable broth
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- ½ t turmeric
- ¼ t black pepper
- ½ t ground ginger
- ½ t dried thyme
In a large pot, simmer the chopped vegetables in olive oil for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
Add the broth and seasonings and simmer, avoiding over heating which will create bitterness. Add in the yogurt at the end of the process and continue to simmer until nice and warm. Put the soup in a blender, blending until the ingredients are smooth. Enjoy!
LEARN ABOUT RENOVARE WELLNESS BY DESIGN www.brainwellnesaz.com www.wellnessbydesignpro.com
Dr. Timothy Gerhart D.C., D.A.B.C.I., Dipl Ac., B.C.N., Physician and Author
Dr. Gerhart’s newest book is “Creating an Invincible Immune System”.
Call us at 623.776.0206 for more information
Ask about our Services including Consultations, Therapies
Visit our store for Supplements and Books