The famous psychiatrist, Dr. Daniel Amen, MD. put functional brain imaging on the map. He uses SPECT brain scans which offers information on blood flow and brain activity at one moment in time. This brain scan can be used to make a huge difference in treatment. SPECT brain scans involved injecting a radioactive isotope and then doing a brain CT scan with significant radiation.
Dr. Amen teaches:
- How do you know what is happening in your brain unless you look
- Brain balancing can make a significant difference in brain function
- Depression, anxiety, bipolar
- Long list of mental health problems
- Brain balancing saves many lives
- Person receiving the brain balancing
- Those who surround that person
- Changes generations (their children & grandchildren)
- Alzheimer’s disease begins 30 – 50 years BEFORE symptoms
- Psychiatry is the only profession that never looks at the organ they treat
- Like throwing darts in the dark?
- Throwing powerful medications with scary black box warning side effects
- A mild TBI (traumatic brain injury) often creates MAJOR brain injury and brain effects
- Brain is the consistency of soft butter
- Brain is housed in a hard bony case with many sharp edges
- Is football ever safe?
- Should everyone in a car accident have 3D Brain Mapping?
- When we DO take time to look at the brain of someone suffering, we change their lives and the lives of generations to come.
What if there was a brain imaging choice that offered far more brain function information? What if you could see exactly what your brain wave activity was? What if you could see the functional brain balance in each layer of the brain so we could see the brain alive and active in 3D in real time?
There are endless possibilities to help someone with a dysfunctional brain when we can see the living brain working.
How about watching your brain function:
- Activity at rest
- With eyes open
- While reading
- While doing homework
- What could we learn?
If we could do a NeuroFeedback session and see the brain changing in real time in 3D? If we could do microtesla Pulsed magnetic field therapy and watch the results as we do the therapy?
We can and it is called QEEG 3D Brain Mapping. We call them “3D Brain Maps” for short. We brought the Brain Master Brain Avatar 3D scan technology to Renovare Brain Peak Performance. For a fraction of the cost of a SPECT scan (SPECT costs from $3500 to $7000), with no radiation or dyes we can do a functional scan/image of the brain in real time with complete safety and comfort.
No matter what type of brain dysfunction your may be experiencing (dementia, memory loss, autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), ADHD, anxiety, depression, post concussion syndrome & more) there is a wide variety of ways to evaluate what the root causes are. Renovare Brain Peak Perforance offers the latest technology which includes Brain Mapping (QEEG 3D Brain Mapping). A brain map will give you a brain report card. You will be able to see how well your brain is working and how it is not working.
When you are suspect that you have more serious memory issues then finding a health and wellness center that can help you with that is important. It’s time to rule out depression, post concussion syndrome, lead poisoning, heavy metal poisoning (mercury poisoning being very common), environmental toxicity, traumatic brain injury, Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), ADHD, autism, Aspberger’s Syndrome, learning disabilities and more.
You can end your memory loss questions and struggles today. Call Renovare Brain Peak Performance for your Free Consult Today! +1(623)776-0206
Renovare Brain Peak Performance is a health and wellness center conveniently located in Peoria, AZ with an easy access via Hwy 101 and the Union Hills exit for Scottsdale, Phoenix and Goodyear if you are looking for brain mapping, brain balancing or neurofeedback for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, learning disabilities, brain injuries, auto accidents and more.