Our hormones have profound – even magical – effects on health and wellness. Much of accelerated aging, skin sagging, muscle loss, obesity, brain shrinking, heart disease, cancer, and immune health is related to how well our hormones activate their receptors.
Like insulin resistance, can suffer with resistance to testosterone, estrogen, thyroid, progesterone, adrenal and Vitamin (hormone) D due to receptor problems.
Think of our hormones like a key to a door. A key is not helpful if the lock does not work. Hormone receptors are the “lock” located on our cell membranes. Our hormone receptors are being poisoned daily by the overwhelming toxins in our environment. We swim in a toxic brew of nasty chemicals like phthalates, plasticizers, pesticides, dioxins, flame retardants, arsenic, lead, mercury, and cadmium that dirty our hormone receptor “locks” rendering our hormones ineffective. Your doctor may say your hormone levels are fine and yet you feel terrible!
To make matters worse, our toxic environment combined with our toxic stress loads, poor sleep, lack of movement, and nutrient deficiencies work synergistically to lower our hormone production. This potent combination of dirty receptors and messed up hormone balance can lead to:
- Weight gain
- Night sweats
- Anxiety and/or depression
- Blood sugar problems
- Loss of libido (sex drive) and sexual performance in both men and women
- Brain Fog & brain shrinking
- Infertility, PCOS, dysmenorrhea, Menorrhagia
- Early perimenopause now occurring in young women in their late 20’s
- Perimenopause and Menopause weight gain & other problems
- Andropause and low testosterone in men – even very young men
- Dizzy with standing, low stress tolerance
- Poor cold tolerance
- Skin sagging, wrinkling
- Looking and feeling old – hyper-accelerated aging
- Immune weakness so we get sick easily and Low secretory IgA
- Important for prevention and repair of Leaky Gut
- Heart disease & cancer risk
Do our best to eat organic, drink water filtered to remove the nasty stuff (ask to learn more on this), use ecofriendly, non-toxic cleaning products, soaps, and air fresheners. Also support our detox pathways with exercise, sweating, sleep, and supplements. In addition, we now have 2 exciting, new specialty nutraceutical supplements carefully designed by one of the top hormone docs to detox our hormone receptors and balance our hormones – naturally and effectively:
Receptor Detox: 1st ever receptor detox nutraceutical
- Initial receptor detox: 4 caps 2X/day for one week. It is a good idea to repeat every 3 months with change of seasons. Then start ongoing support below:
- Ongoing hormone receptor support: 2 caps 2x/day
- We need this because of our daily exposures to hormone-blocking toxins – most commercial chocolate is loaded with cadmium! – this supplement helps detox cadmium daily.
Hormone Balance & Protect:
- Ongoing support for balancing our hormones & protecting from out-of-control growth and cancer risk: 2 caps 2X/day
- For the hormone to bind to its receptor, the cell membrane must be healthy and bathed in nutrients like zinc, magnesium, iodine, & Vitamin A.
- Our hormone levels going up and down creates lots of problems and symptoms. This supplement helps smooth and regulate our hormone levels to keep them in healthy balance.
- This has the added benefit of making adrenal, thyroid, bone, and other supplements to work longer.
Call Renovare Wellness at 623.776.0206 for more information!