Our Professional Health and Wellness Team
DR. TIMOTHY C, GERHART
Board-certified Chiropractic Internist and Chiropractic Physician
Board-certified Chiropractic Internist and Chiropractic Physician Timothy C. Gerhart, D.C., DABCI, Dipl. Ac. (IAMA), B.C.N. (BCIA) graduated at the top of his class in 1983 (Northwestern University of Health Sciences). He started his chiropractic wellness career in Minnesota (21 years) and has spent the last 12 years in Arizona at Renovare Wellness By Design.
Dr. Gerhart has helped 1000’s of people with a holistic lifestyle based wellness approach. A few of the many health challenges seen by Dr. Gerhart at Renovare Brain Peak Performance is autoimmune disease, digestive disorders, memory loss, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia and many other chronic diseases.
- Registered Acupuncturist
- Diplomate International Academy of Medical Acupuncture (highest level of training)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Internists
- Board Certified in Neurofeedback
BRAIN BALANCING PROGRAM:
Dr. Gerhart founded Renovare Brain Peak Performance to address the increasing need to support those with school performance problems, ADD, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Asperger’s, memory loss, confusion, dementia, brain fog, and those who have tried everything and still suffer with pain, fatigue, and chronic disease. Renovare Brain Peak Performance is also about supporting those who want peak Brain and Body performance throughout their lifespan – from executives, to athletes, to those who want to be their very, very best.
Beginning with a Brain Scan, Dr. Gerhart creates each patient’s brain balancing program based on the patient’s individual health and wellness goals. An entire team of health and wellness team of professionals give you the very best care at Renovare Brain Peak Performance. Each brain balancing program includes a combination of the following:
Hello I am Dr. Timothy C. Gerhart, D.C., DABCI, Dipl. Ac. (IAMA), B.C.N. (BCIA)
I am a Chiropractic Physician (D.C.) which I think of as “Doctor of Cause” as well as Doctor of Chiropractic. I am also a Board-certified Chiropractic Internist (Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Internists) and a Diplomate in Acupuncture (the highest level of certification from the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture). Most recently I became the first Chiropractic Internist to become Board Certified in Neurofeedback (BCIA). All of these letters after my name simply represent a life-long love of learning and a continuing journey to expand my knowledge and skill to help people who have suffered for too long.
My own personal health struggles with Chronic Fatigue, Pain, Brain Fog, Autoimmune Disease, and Leaky Gut which I share in the beginning of “7 Secrets to Wellness” and my personal concussion story in my 2nd book: “Change Your Brain, Transform Your Life” have been a large motivation to keep learning.
My advanced training and extensive experience in helping patients with concussion and mild traumatic brain injury as well as the fatigue, brain fog, pain, autoimmune problems, and leaky gut typically uses evaluation and treatment approaches like:
- Functional Medicine Blood Laboratory Testing
- QEEG Neurobiofeedback Imaging (Brain Scanning) and EEG-driven Neurobiofeedback Brain Training
- Functional Neurology Testing and therapies
- Acupuncture and energy medicine therapies
- Nutritional supplements, herbs, homeopathic remedies
- Gentle adjusting and neurologic stimulation of spine, foot, ankle, knee, wrist, elbow, shoulder and jaw joint nerve receptors to support brain and body healing and balance
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) and low-level laser to accelerate healing, boost cellular energy production, reduce inflammation, and relieve pain
- Hormone, Vitamin, and Mineral testing
- Lab evaluation of cellular energetics underlying chronic brain and body problems.
- Genetic testing of Methylation SNP’s and Functional testing to measure effects of genetic SNP’s
- Answering some of the “Why” questions behind brain function problems
- Working with a team of Medical, Dental, and other care providers
- A National Merit Scholar at the University of North Dakota and graduated at the top of my class from Northwestern University of Health Sciences in 1983.
- A registered acupuncturist with extensive training and 30 years of experience in bioelectric testing and treatment.
- Diplomate status (highest level of training) with the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture.
- Wrote and taught the post-graduate course in Laboratory Diagnostics for the American Board of Chiropractic Internists through National University of Health Sciences.
- Author of “7 Secrets to Wellness” available through Vesuvius Press.
- Author of “Change Your Brain, Transform Your Life” available through Vesuvius Press.
- Laboratory test interpretation computer software designer and developer
- Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Internists
- Past president of the Midwest Chiropractic Internists Association
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association Council on Diagnosis and Internal Disorders.
- Member of International Academy of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation
- Member of the Arizona Chiropractic Association
- Past presenter for the Institute for Functional Medicine
- 2000 recipient of the Dr. Bill Nelson Award for Advancing Excellence in Patient Care and Physician Education by the American Chiropractic Association Council on Family Practice
- Founder of Renovare Institute which trains Chiropractic, Medical, Naturopathic, and Osteopathic physicians, as well as Wellness Mentors in Therapeutic Lifestyle Change.
- Certified in Therapeutic Lifestyle Change and a Center of Clinical Excellence for First Line Therapy
- Founder of Renovare Wellness By Design and Renovare Brain Wellness.
MSW, CHC, CLPI have a Master”s Degree in Social Work from Indiana University and a Certification as a Health Coach from The Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York City and am a Certified Lifestyle Professional. At Renovare Wellness By Design, I assist patients in the design of healthy meal plans that include new, nutricious and easy to prepare foods. Since food alone may not resolve all heath issues, we may also work on achieving deep restful sleep, enjoyable exercise plans, smart supplementing and de-stressing. Our goal is to design a lifestyle that supports the patient’s personalized goals for vibrant health.
My professional experience includes social work, administration and fund raising in non-profits serving children with disabilities and in board positions supporting social services and peace keeping organizations. I joined Renovare in 2009 and embrace the organization’s philosophy for giving patients a pleasant setting in which to achieve their health goals through time tested and research based techniques. I love havnig the oportunity to see people enjoy new energy, hope and healing.
Mycheal Gamble is a graduate of Western Michigan University holding a bachelor’s degree in Sociology and Psychology and Criminal Justice. Mycheal retired from the State of Michigan Department of Corrections after 25 years.
She served as a Counselor in the Psychiatric Prison hospital. Mycheal moved to Arizona 12 years ago and has worked as a Career Coach before becoming a Certified Chiropratic Assistant with Renovare by Design. Mycheal also works as a Brain Scanning & Neurobiofeedback Technician with Renovare Brain Wellness. She is the mother of 4 children and Married to Herbert Gamble Jr.
AUSTIN SUBERHi there! I believe it’s important to constantly work on improving oneself, in the safest, most effective ways possible. So, I find a lot of joy in the blessing of waking up each day, accepting where I’m at, and making the conscious decision to leverage my strengths to live better.
Renovare is a great fit for me, and will be for you, because of the immersive experience we offer. It really does take an entire shift in mind and lifestyle to enjoy lasting benefits.
I look forward to seeing you and building a new chapter in your journey to wellness!
My name is Alice. I’ve been with Renovare for 3 1/2 years. I’m a Certified Chiropractic Assistant and Acupuncture Assistant. The best part of my job is giving hope to our patients.
Lisa Roye began her journey in alternative health over 18 years ago when her ex-husband was diagnosed with a condition the medical field called “leaky gut” and ongoing bronchitis – but given no answers on how to heal these conditions. After much research and need for answers, this led her to herbal supplements and then opening her own business as an herbal and nutritional consultant in this field. She began expanding her business by increasing her own knowledge in this world of alternative health and improvement. This led to the integration of a microcurrent system utilizing bio-electric acupuncture techniques. She began taking classes from Clayton College of Natural Health and attending multiple workshops and seminars through allopathic and alternative health practitioners. She took classes in an alternative therapeutic approach known as “Total Biology” as well. Following a physical ailment of her own in 2005, Lisa was introduced to a bio-resonant assessment device for stress reduction through a naturopathic physician that helped “heal” her in what seemed to be a miraculous way. This dramatically expanded her curiosity in “energy medicine” and a whole new venture began. She brought this equipment into her business and became a certified biofeedback technician and continues to further her education in this area. She finds nothing more honoring and inspirational than others trusting her enough to allow her to come along side them in their own personal journey and self development. Knowledge is power, but the application of knowledge is transforming.
I am so pleased to be a part of the team! I grew up in Boulder, Colorado – a very health conscious place. I am happy to be continuing this exciting wellness journey here at Renovare! I have always been interested in natural solutions for health, and I am amazed at the body’s design and ability to heal itself. We just need the right tools!
I look forward to getting to know you in your journey with Dr. Gerhart!
JANETHello Everyone! What brought me to Renovare after suffering a major head trauma and postural issues in my childhood; I was on a downhill slide in my adulthood. I connected with Dr. Gerhart when he started practicing.
After consistent chiropractic care, we were able to slow the postural progression concerns. With Neurobiofeedback, the stress and sleep concerns that came to the surface have been greatly reduced.
I can’t imagine where I would be health wise if I had not met Dr. Gerhart. I am so grateful for him and the staff at Renovare.
I appreciate that Dr. Gerhart is a life-long learner and he implements advanced trends in functional health care and brain health for us to benefit from.
It excites me when people come to the clinic and share “I have been trying to find someone like you for years!” It is a privilege to work at Renovare.
When not working at the clinic, I shower affection on our second child, Bentley (See Picture). I love to read in my down time. Traveling domestically and internationally excites me. I push myself to exercise and love to try healthy recipes.
There are many others on the Renovare team! You will be greeted by Michelle when you first walk through the door. Alice, Sarah and many other are there to help you walk through you journey of healing.
Each of everyone of them will be there to support you with great information and motivations on good nutrition, new sleep habits, exercise, decreasing stress and supplementing your diet smartly.
Based on the Brain Scan, Board certified Chiropractic Internist and Chiropractic Physician Dr. Timothy C. Gerhart, DC, DABCI, Dipl. Ac. will create a complete holistic brain balancing program to normalize your brain wave energy activity as quickly as possible.
Renovare’s brain balancing approach includes: neurofeedback sessions, special lab testing, professional-grade nutritional supplements, herbs and homeopathics with proven results, chiropractic adjustments to the spine, shoulders, hands, wrists, feet, hips, knees and feet, acupuncture, cold laser therapy, microcurrent, auriculotherapy and tracking your progression with the latest technology.
Solving the Puzzle...Ready to Get Started?
Get in touch, or visit our Online Store