Much common muscle and joint pain is actually Neuropathic pain. This means superficial nerves just under the skin become compressed by tight muscles, fascial adhesions (scar tissue), overuse, and trauma triggering inflammation of the shallow nerves. Our nerves are sensitive since the Nervi Nervorum innervates the surface of the nerve and senses compression and irritation. This nerve irritation and swelling can then trigger:
- Neurogenic inflammation = irritated nerve triggers inflammation of tissues around it creating vasodilation(swelling), a red flare response, heat, and pain.
- Inflammation of nerve endings in area controlled by the nerve.
- Irritation of spinal cord
- Chronic pain cycles in brain and spinal cord
- Limbic system activation which triggers fight or flight toxic stress response upsetting our critical autonomic control system causing’
- Anxiety and loss of peaceful calm
- Turn off our healing and repair response
- Poor digestion and detoxification
- Allergy and autoimmune problems a Excessive inflammation
- Exaggerated and persistent pain
These areas of surface nerve neurogenic inflammation can feel like trigger points, active acupuncture points, and tender, ropy, tight tissue areas.
We can treat these with negative pressure, gentle positive pressure, prologel, and therapeutic healing lasers. Effective treatment creates at least 50% pain relief in just minutes. Long-term relief involves solving the puzzle of why you suffer with chronic pain. Junk food, gluten, diet sodas, poor sleep, high stress, poor muscle tone, low Vitamin D, low electrolytes, and high EMF exposures are just a few triggers of chronic pain
Effective treatment of Neurogenic inflammation of superficial sensors nerves can be a game changer. We have 13 types of pain receptors. Until now, the critical ASIC receptors have been ignored. Prologel is formulated to turn off this critical ASIC pain as well as the TRPA and TRPV receptors. Rubbing Prologel into your pain producing areas each AM & PM or more often as home care works with our in-office treatment and laser therapies for home care.
These 2 products are available for sale in our clinic:
Original PAIN RELIEF formula will turn off the ASIC, TRPA, TRPV pain
PAIN RELIEF formula plus 1000 mg Broad spectrum CBD high concentration with extra effectiveness for the TRPV pain receptor. Good for cold weather change pain relief.
Call US Today to Order this product at 623-776-0206