I am open to a safe and effective vaccine. What do we know about the two COVID vaccines available?
- Both the Moderna and Pfizer COVID vaccines are only tested and approved to reduce symptoms of cough and fever from COVID. They are not tested or approved to reduce infection or transmission. How is this any better than a bottle of Theraflu? The masking and distancing requirements after the vaccine are not eliminated. Does this sound like it is effective?
- These COVID vaccines use synthetic reverse RNA for the first time ever in humans. This is an experimental gene-altering drug. Do I want to be a “guinea pig” test subject for this potentially high-risk experiment? We won’t know the full effects for years.
- The Moderna and Pfizer COVID vaccines have received Emergency Use Authorizations (EAU) but not yet full vaccine licenses. Under federal law 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3 “Emergency Use Authorization” means that any product with this designation must be voluntary. These COVID vaccines cannot be mandatory because they are experimental.
4.The side effects are significant: 653 Deaths + 12,044 Other Injuries reported Following COVID Vaccine as of February 4th as reported by the CDC. Research shows only 10% of vaccine injuries are reported so the numbers are likely far higher.
5.The side effects can be serious: Aside from sudden death within hours or days,10,11,12,13,14 examples of side effects among survivors of the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines include:
- Persistent malaise15,16 and extreme exhaustion17
- Severe allergic, including anaphylactic reactions18,19,20
- Multisystem inflammatory syndrome21
- Chronic seizures and convulsions22,23
- Paralysis,24 including Bell’s Palsy25
To learn more, Dr. Simone Gold, MD has an excellent video explaining in simple terms what is really happening: https://www.bitchute.com/video/m6nDw0zgztPH/
Many say they “feel weird” and that they “don’t feel like myself.” Dizziness, racing heart and extreme high blood pressure seem to be a common complaint, as is severe, chronic seemingly “unbreakable” headache that does not respond to medication. Many describe the pain they feel in their body as “being run over by a bus” or “being beaten with a bat.”
Some report swollen and painful lymph nodes, severe muscle pain and gastrointestinal issues. Symptoms mimicking stroke are being reported, even though CT scans show nothing of concern. One such report is from a 19-year-old girl. Several report lethal heart attacks claiming the lives of someone they love.
Psychological effects are also starting to creep in. One woman who is on chemotherapy reports “mood changes with intermittent periods of elation and mild euphoria.” Bouts of anxiety, depression, brain fog, confusion and dissociation are also being reported, as is an inability to sleep.
One person reports having lost “the voice in my head,” which I suspect is the ability to hear yourself think. Another reports losing the ability to formulate words about half an hour after getting the first dose of vaccine, and a third reports “struggling for lost words.” Loss of taste and/or smell are also being reported, as well as taste alterations. Several say they have developed a metallic taste since their vaccination.
One pregnant woman reported spontaneous rupture of the amniotic sac resulting in premature delivery. Another woman’s baby was found to have no heartbeat two days after her vaccination and was delivered stillborn. Several describe effects suggesting vascular problems, such as skin blotchiness and fingers turning blue.
While people are hoping and praying their side effects will be temporary, a significant portion say they’re still struggling with the effects one or two weeks after their shot. Time will tell whether they turn out to be permanent, but considering the fact that the mRNA vaccines reprogram your DNA, there’s certainly the possibility that they might be long-lasting.
To learn more and review references: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/02/covid-vaccine-death-seniors.aspx?ui=9e9a02979a17667dbd9b7e20d7c0daa8e9b7fa45f6d1d9734470678d22aa9b73&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20210202_HL2&mid=DM792926&rid=1074152469
My personal decision is to avoid this vaccine – for me it doesn’t fit the criteria of safe and effective. For those who choose this experimental new gene therapy, my prayers are with them for safety and full recovery from side-effects. I am most concerned about the prospects for long-term autoimmune and neurodegenerative diseases from this experimental gene therapy. Make your decision carefully based on all the facts and do not allow yourself to be coerced or forced into something that doesn’t seem right for you. Whatever you choose, we will support you in your decision.