We are as young (or old) as our cytoplasm. The quality of our structured water intracellular gel determines the health and function of our mitochondria, cell, and entire body and brain in profound ways.
Our medical science establishment has been focused on the nucleus and the DNA within with failed results for chronic diseases like cancer, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, …
The past 20 years of research into Epigenetics has shown us that the influence of the cell nucleus and DNA is quite limited in chronic disease – 10 -20%. The environmental influences that affect the cell are 80 -90%.
We are now learning that the cell cytoplasm (intracellular structured water/gel) that surround the nucleus that houses our mitochondria and cytoskeleton (microtubules, actin, vinculin) is a profound reflection of environmental influences on cell health.
How can we affect this?
- Our thoughts, feelings, and relationships
- Meditation, chanting
- Healing music
- Our time in nature
- grounding in nature
- Sunlight, NIR sauna
- Healing lasers
- Movement – an active lifestyle
- Exercise, NOW-T, HIIT
- Biodynamic food
- Structured water, low deuterium water
- PWT, Ultrasound, Pulsed Magnetic Field therapy
- Supplements: Drainage Detox Homeopathic, L-glutamine, Ashwaghanda, ALA Max CR, Resveratrol, NAD+Gold, ATP Ignite, Nitric Balance, CoQ Max Ubiquinol,
- Adversely affected by harmful, synthetic EMF – eg. 5G, microwaves
- FEAR, Worry, ANXIETY, Depression, self-hatred are profoundly harmful
- Toxins like Glyphosate